As of right now, this column is hidden by default if you are using QBD. Currently only QBO customers have this column visible. The plan is, in the future, to surface this to customers using any of the supported accounting systems. For now though, it is only shown to customers using QBO. This is due to how we are able to collect transactional data from QBO vs QBD.
Articles in this section
- I am having trouble linking to QuickBooks Desktop
- My 'Sales By Customer' card is not showing the column for customer discounts.
- I am receiving an error while trying to link using IE 11 on Windows 8.1
- The FinancialLink Chrome plugin can't be found when trying to link to QBD in incognito mode.
- I am having trouble uploading documents while using Edge.